The price of the retreat is $1575.00 all-inclusive (Not including airfare)
- Please send us who you are full name
- Where are you traveling from?
- Do you have a passport?
- Do you need assistance to locate and purchase airline ticket
- Will you be attending the retreat alone?
- What is your preferred diet and are you interested to be taught how to eat healthier?
- Do you have any medical conditions or limitations if so what are they?
- How did you hear about Yoga Angels retreat?
- What are your desires while attending this retreat?
MAY 1 -5, 2019 – Negril, Jamaica
This retreat is about celebrating Health and Wealth and learning how to balance both aspects of our lives. We will observe and witness our deeper view on health and wealth listening to our inner voice that create our daily life activities and choices.
Using the daily yoga meditation, breath work and visualization to identify if we have healthy and wealthy habits and changing releasing or increasing them. How and what are the things we can do to seal the gap in both areas of our lives to be healthy and wealthy.
Identifying our views that holds us apart from balancing both health and wealth and changing the script and our blueprint to a healthier and wealthier prospective and lifestyle.
Two yoga classes daily with meditation, visualization, fitness activities etc. at sunrise and sunset.
The classes will be taught by Subhadra and Yoga Angels guest teachers.
Try all Club the retreat location is overflowing with activities such as golf, tennis, hiking, dancing, everything your heart desires in addition to Yoga Angels wellness & Yoga daily classes and healing ritual activities.
The property is located in Montego bay in Jamaica at the Spanish Court Hotel.
Spanish Court has private chefs and professional staff. Your food is made fresh daily to suit your desires. Selections can be made from an extensive menu which varies from vegetarian to non-vegetarian.
“Challenging, but very rewarding and makes your body feel very peaceful afterward.”
“I feel like yoga is the best of exercises.”
“I feel like I have stretched so much a chimp could would be able to…”